I'm not me...
I'm not sure what happened to me. Is like I'm acting so weird recently, especially today. Either I was being too annoying or too quiet .... I admit that I was emo during the classes after recess. It's just a sudden feeling of emo, I don't feel like doing anything or even take the initiative to talk to other people, I just want to be ignored... for once. But I failed to keep myself "invisible", not that I'm always the center of attention, is like I don't want other people to find out that I'm not the "usual" me, as in the non-stop talking, annoying me. My friends asked me what happened to me, I was like, Am I that obvious?? Probably is because I sang and talked a lot before recess, that's why they felt the difference. :S
I felt the difference too. And I was trying to find out the reason why I was acting that way. Wait, It should be why I'M acting that way for the whole day. Is it because of something? Or it's because of someone? I don't know. How ironic would that be? I don't know what I'm thinking??!!! =.= Maybe I'm just trying to lie to myself that I'm still the same old me, as in my heart is still the same with the only "secret" inside. But I know there is some changes, the changes that I'm the only one who knows. I've changed.
But It's so not right, even me myself don't believe in myself. No increase of heartbeat, No special feelings like last time, but why? Everything seems to be so normal, but why I could sense the difference that I can't even tell? WHY??? Anyway, It must be Misconception, because usually my "sixth sense" works on other people, but not me, so i think it is just me who thought a little bit too much...
Maybe I will know the answer when the God knows when... Maybe I will find the reasons why I'm acting differently recently... Maybe I will know why I have the misconception.... Maybe....=)
I felt the difference too. And I was trying to find out the reason why I was acting that way. Wait, It should be why I'M acting that way for the whole day. Is it because of something? Or it's because of someone? I don't know. How ironic would that be? I don't know what I'm thinking??!!! =.= Maybe I'm just trying to lie to myself that I'm still the same old me, as in my heart is still the same with the only "secret" inside. But I know there is some changes, the changes that I'm the only one who knows. I've changed.
But It's so not right, even me myself don't believe in myself. No increase of heartbeat, No special feelings like last time, but why? Everything seems to be so normal, but why I could sense the difference that I can't even tell? WHY??? Anyway, It must be Misconception, because usually my "sixth sense" works on other people, but not me, so i think it is just me who thought a little bit too much...
Maybe I will know the answer when the God knows when... Maybe I will find the reasons why I'm acting differently recently... Maybe I will know why I have the misconception.... Maybe....=)
Comments
Post a Comment