The 13rd year.

Yup, This is a post that is specially dedicated to a Girl which I have known for a very very very long time! Happy Sweet 19, Shu Ying!!! =D

In the same bus that fetches us everyday <3

Hmmm, how to start ya..... Tan Shu Ying, my very first friend when I first stepped into my primary school, Lick Hung. I still remember how we met each other on the first day of school. My mum was holding my little hand and her mum was holding hers. Then, our mums talked to each other and found out that their girls are going to be in the same class. LOL We smiled to each other and walked to the hall together. That was how Our friendship started since that day. =) 

There are so many similar things between us, we live so close to each other, take the same bus to school and became classmates for 6 years!!! Well, she came my house everyday after school when we were in standard 4 till the day we graduated from our primary school. We grew up together, studied together, gossiped together, spent time together, quarreled together, laughed together, fought for the first place in the queue and the best seat in bus...(In the end we compromised to take turns) LOL It was funny that sometimes, we actually quarreled for some tiny matters, but thanks god we still talk to each other and remain as best friends after that! =D We also played a lot of games together, some of them were even lame games created by Chow Zi Huey... =P The memories we had together are uncountable in primary.. The Best Memory would be the 4 JI MUIs and I'm always the youngest... Haha 

Then, we went to the same secondary school with the same bus! =D Although we never been in the same class during the 5 years, but I insisted to say HI and BYE to her everyday and get some updates from each other. It's great that I never lost this close friend of mine even we didn't really talk much in school! And now, we are in the same school for form 6! She is always there wherever I am! XD

Growing up and graduating together! How time passes... ^.^ 

Shu Ying is a very very nice friend. Many people would think that she is an introvert and doesn't talk much, but I know that She can be very sampat and willing to talk more! LOL She is cute, active and of course patient enough to face such a troublesome friend like me! She always gives me a ride when we have outing together and we even take our undang tests together (Y) She is very good at sport too, especially squash  and thanks to her, my badminton skill has improved!!! Haha Not to forget, she always be there to accompany me when I need her... I'm proud to have her as my best friend for 13 years!! =D

Well, I think it would be endless if I continue...

So, Happy Birthday again, Shu Ying!!! May all your wishes become true! Stay happy, joyful and pretty always! Remember that I will always be there for you kay! <3

Cheers for the 13 years of friendship and lets get old together!! :x I mean stay young together!! Haha =)

p.s   Glad that you love the present I bought for you. 我们要当一"辈" 子的朋友哦! =)

Comments