Holiday mood, gone!
Well, I'm supposed to sleep by now, but I just want to update my blog as a way to release the stress I'm having now.. So, it's just a short one.
My holiday has gone for half, and I only left another half now. I was being so PRODUCTIVE until I couldn't sleep early during this holiday. Thanks to the PA and Maths T Assignments! T.T I have decided to put my Chemistry assignment and homework aside first since the deadline for PA and Maths T is by next week... T.T x2 Life, please be good to me. Oh god bless me so that I can hand in all my work on time!
I attended my cousin's wedding on last Saturday at my hometown. Sorry to say so, but I didn't really have the mood to cheer, celebrate or whatever because I was worrying about my PBS all the time and some reasons that will be remained untold. But still, as a cousin, I gave my best wishes to the sweet couple and hoped that they will stay happy ever after. =)
My holiday has gone for half, and I only left another half now. I was being so PRODUCTIVE until I couldn't sleep early during this holiday. Thanks to the PA and Maths T Assignments! T.T I have decided to put my Chemistry assignment and homework aside first since the deadline for PA and Maths T is by next week... T.T x2 Life, please be good to me. Oh god bless me so that I can hand in all my work on time!
I attended my cousin's wedding on last Saturday at my hometown. Sorry to say so, but I didn't really have the mood to cheer, celebrate or whatever because I was worrying about my PBS all the time and some reasons that will be remained untold. But still, as a cousin, I gave my best wishes to the sweet couple and hoped that they will stay happy ever after. =)
Took this picture when I was on the way to the restaurant. Not really in a very good mood because we actually lost our direction... >.< But something just made me felt a little bit better here... =)
Then, I went to Seafield for the Interschool thingy straight after the next day I reached home. I regretted for paying the money at first, but in the end it was a great experience for me. I enjoyed cheering for my friends and felt happy for them when they won their medals! =) Too bad I went home early and had a long nap that day... LOL
Then, my nightmare continuessssss, PBS! T.T So tiring and so troublesome. Imagine the trees that are cut off just to print my drafts and the ink I wasted when I have to reprint everything again because I made mistakes on a tiny little thing due to carelessness... =( And I broke my record for using my laptop for nearly 10 hours in a day to process my data.. Oh lappy, I promised I will let you rest after that!
And I have no idea how to do my Maths T assignment.... Whats wrong with my solving maths question skill? Must be the PBS which becomes the main cause! >.<
Don't think I will be able to update my blog till April then... Gonna pay all my attention on my killing brain cell Assignments! Hopefully everything will be finished on time!
Ish, still end with a long post, within 20 minutes somemore... Imagine how stressful I am now! >.<
That's all for today then, Tata.
Comments
Post a Comment