929, It's a Memorable one. =)

Well, next week is trials and I have not been studying for almost 2 days. So, I decided to make this post as short as possible before the guiltiness for not studying overwhelming... >.<

Hmmm, how to start eh....

Yesterday was very well-spent and memorable... Those phone calls, texts and birthday wishes were so heart-warming... =) Congrats to Wei Yi and Emily who be the first who wished me on fb and phone! <3 Haha 

And what made my day more well-spent is because I woke up at 8.30 am by myself without alarm and parents' calling... =D

Had been adding lots of weight because I had good food for the whole day... =P I spent my morning and evening with my family. We went 真之味 in Usj to have dim sum for breakfast, the food quality is getting a bit not satisfying, but it was still acceptable because IT'S DIM SUM!!! haha.. 

Then, we went to gai gai for a few hours and had late lunch at Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade. I had been craving this for almost a whole month and finally my parents brought me there! I miss those sushi so much!!! 

*drooling

This is beyond satisfaction! *.*

After lunch, we went home and had a small cut cake "ceremony"! 

Sesame Charcoal Cake.. 

The man and the woman that I love the most! 

<3 

Well, I think my mummy is jelly that I'm celebrating my birthday with friends for dinner... >.< I love you and celebrating with family is the priority larh MUMMY!!!! That's why I had two mealssss with papa and mama mah!! 

See, how happy and sampat I was... 


Then, after dressing up and bla bla bla, my dad fetched me to pyramid to have dinner at Thai Thai with my S2 friends.... I felt kinda weird at first because I didn't really show up with a dress in front of them before, except for school uniform... (it's a skirt!) 

So happy to see them in the restaurant and it was a round table! I could see everyone's faces and we could talk to each other easier! I was so excited that the guys and girls who came for me! (Perasan'ess overloaded) Recording my appreciation to Sun, Mint, Hao Hong, Syuen, Yen Cheing, Chien Zong, Kim, Ken, Cuthbert and Hubert! Oh yeah, and galley la's friend! It would make my life easier if I have the group picture with me! LOL

But it was really really really weird because most of them ordered dishes together instead of ala carte, as I didn't really have this kind of dinner with friends before.... I should have order TomYam eh, since I was in a Thai restaurant, but the Phad Thai was nice! 

Phad Thai (rice noodles) 

After having all those good, it was the PHOTO TAKING SESSION! XD (I really need the group picture)
It would take me for another hour if I have to choose the pictures to upload, so... I just post these...

The second Birthday cake for the day! 
Thank you~~~~~

I will post our faces after trials kay! =D 

And then, after the second round of desserts at tong pak fu, Hao Hong fetched me home and told me a damn funny excuse to ask me open the car bonnet... 

Then I saw this..... 

Seriously, you all must be planning to make me cry on purpose! Although I almost spoiled the surprise by myself because I saw a picture in someone's phone... 
But it totally different from what I thought of it... 
I never thought that I'll actually receive a present like this in my life...
This is my very first surprise with a very surprising present...
Totally melted... 
I have so many questions for this... 
You guys are so nice to me.... *sob I'm so touched leh...  
Love you all to the MAX liao lor..... <3

To add sugar on top,

Super duper cute Teddy!!  <3
Thank you so much to whoever who bought me this together! =D
 Aww, I'm becoming water from now on... 

Not to forget this cute little money bank from Ying Sun.. 
Did you write the 'HAPPY!!!' by your own? Haha
Anyway, the way you wrapped the present is too pro, I couldn't learn... =P

Well, if you are reading this, this post is more on the whole day schedule, those heart-to-heart feeling story would be too long (and I already spending hours for this plus ending up it's still long) 

Everything is like a dream which I never dare to dream of, I don't even dare to think about it... that I'm actually a Someone to someone.... 

It was a blissful day and I really really appreciate you guys for making my day a happy and memorable one. I will be happy whenever I think about this day. So, no worries! =) 

Thank you for everything... The sweetness I felt was beyond description. Love every single people who wished me yesterday! <3 

p.s   The words untold will be continued after trials... =) 

Comments