Emotional.
Well, Nothing much, Can't help it. I'm becoming emotional for no reason these days. And I'm emo about getting emo without reason..
Oh my, that's why they say emo people shouldn't listen to emo songs, it might be one of the reason why I become like that.
I couldn't hide my emotional face, I had tried my best... Don't ask me why, when I don't even know why...
I could just cry anytime when I hear those sad songs...
Something must have gone wrong with my nerves... =/
Can anyone just tell me a joke and make me laugh?
Oh my, that's why they say emo people shouldn't listen to emo songs, it might be one of the reason why I become like that.
I couldn't hide my emotional face, I had tried my best... Don't ask me why, when I don't even know why...
I could just cry anytime when I hear those sad songs...
Something must have gone wrong with my nerves... =/
Can anyone just tell me a joke and make me laugh?
Comments
Post a Comment