Fine.

Well, there's no where or no one I can express my feelings about this now, as there's no privacy and I might indirectly "hurt" someone's feeling if I say so, but I don't want to care anymore.... This is my place, so I say it here lorh....

I got my Muet results two days ago, I was so anxious when I texted the message to check my result, my fingers crossed so tight because I was nervous... And guess what? I got Band 5 for my Muet!!!!! I thought I was dreaming, I thought they scammed me, I even checked twice to confirm my result... It was totally beyond my expectation! I won't deny that I was excited and shouted when I read through the message... Haha

I know it might be kinda shocking when my friends know about this, especially those who their English standard is way more better than mine, as English is their first language... Or maybe my Muet teachers and other subjects teacher, they might be expecting others to get a band 5 instead of me getting it... Well, their expressions told me so, or maybe I misread them...

I tried not to talk that much about it in school, as if I show my excitement, people would think I'm showing off or if I'm saying the fact that my english is not good, they will give me THAT FACE... =/

But, indeed, they know English is not my first language and I have a very chinese face plus accent when I speak, I know.... With all those larh, lorh, mah, eh and whatever... That's why it was pretty predictable that their spectacles were literally broken into pieces when they heard my results... I could understand... But can don't make me feel bad ah?

Asking me why I could get band 5 with my chinese accent, asking me about trans and cis in chem because I get a band 5 and my chem should be as "good" as my muet because both are in english and asking me why I simply did my exam and got such "good" result......

I know those are all just jokes and teases, I don't really mind but every joke has it's truth hidden behind... It makes me feel bad for those English who is better than me, it makes me feel like I don't deserve it...

Getting band 5 is like a gift to me, because I didn't really expect that. And I feel very blessed with it.... as my hard work is finally paid off! After speaking alone like a mad person and spending hours to write an essay when I did those practices...

Probably, they overlook my effort and hard work for this exam.... like Malay food, chinese food and indian food for speaking ( this is seriously the things i said during the test).

Anyway, it's okay, I'm happy with my result! Time to put a curve on my face, Smile! =)

p.s  If I could ignore what people think about it.... Ignorance is bliss, right?

Comments