The Pure Heart.
After working as a homework teacher for a month, I really miss my childhood a lot, especially when I look at the kids everyday. Despite the negativity that floats in and suffocates me, I'm still feeling better when I see the kids playing around.
Even though the children have tons of homework to finish everyday, but they are still enjoying their time doing the things they like. Every small little matter seems to be something Big in their eyes. Every single moment seems to last forever in their mind. Simple and Innocent.
Like my standard 1 girls, Jolie and Cyd Nie, got to know each other for the first day and they wrote a note about they are Best Friends forever and ever again. The standard 1 boys, Keith cried and told me that Jayden didn't want to friend him, then the next moment, they were playing together again. And then, my standard 2 girl Elly told me that she would remember every teacher she talked to before, forever. But I doubt that... LOL Some questions that they asked sounds ridiculously cute but I couldn't answer. There are also some kids who like to act like a matured person and really really amuse me when they talk that way.
And finally, I got to take some pictures of my cute students. I'm still waiting to get a new phone to take selfie with them... LOL Camera is too obvious!
Meet Annette and Keith. =D
Only started to teach the standard 2 kids last week and I found it interesting watching these 2 kids interacting with each other. Haha
What so special about they two? They just literally made my day last friday.
I didn't notice that these two fellas were that close until they were making too much noise and I asked to change their places. And they straight away kept quiet (just for a few minutes) so that I won't change their places. Haha
When Keith were "bullied" by his guy friends while they were playing, he told Annette about it then she walked close to the boys and took "revenge" for him. And when I asked Annette, she said Keith always mafan her with this kind of stuffs.... lol Then, when they were done tidying up their stuffs to keep in their bags, Keith found Annette's stuff in the desk and complained to me that she is forgetful all the time that he had to keep her things and return to her later. Then again, when Annette was talking to her friends, Keith was standing outside the class waiting for Annette to go downstairs with him and showed me his shy face when I asked him. So cute omg... How I wish I have a friend like this during my childhood... LOL The kids are too lucky to have a sampat teacher like me... =P
Here are a few more pictures,
Earn Qi, My favourite standard 3 girl! =)
Teh me a lot but still finish her work without giving me troubles... <3
Nichole and Xiao Ning from std 2, who like to sing LET IT GO. Haha
Ryan! One of the cute boys in standard 1
The kids with their favourite bunny head photoboom pose...XD
Although sometimes the kids are very annoying when they didn't finish their homework, but I hope they will always keep their pure heart and stay cute like now. I really envy the life they are having now, all they need to worry are just about finishing their "super hardcore" homework and planning what to play with friends tomorrow. Laugh happily and cry soundly whenever they want, with no worries. And the most important one, Dream Big. The simple blissfulness that I couldn't reach it now. Thank to the kids, at least I have a lot of memory flashbacks from my primary life.
Comments
Post a Comment