Well said.
Pretty sure I have emptied my mind for a few weeks without thinking about my future studies, that's why I have more time to think about other not-so-important stuffs....
Sometimes, I would have this kind of thoughts:

And it hits me really hard. Maybe my thoughts are overwhelmed with insecurities, maybe I'm just lack of confidence, or maybe I'm afraid of being forgotten...
I realized that I'm actually good at remembering those little things or moments, when other people don't even notice or even put an effort on remembering it. Every moments I remembered became memories that meant so much to me. But it didn't mean the same to someone else. They might not even care, not even once, I guess...
That's why I always persuade myself that I shouldn't put too much hope when it comes to relationships. Knowing a person's name doesn't mean you know that person. Even though how much I care about someone, doesn't mean they feel the same way.
I mean, I know there are peoples who care about me, who will keep a space for me when I need them. But I just don't have the confidence to make them stay. That's why I appreciate every little things I got when they are still there for me.
So, I really couldn't understand why there are people who could just forget their primary classmates easily, the people who they faced for 6 years. Or the people they meet in secondary. I just don't get it. Because for me, it feels like it will take me forever to forget a person that I know for so many years. All those memories are just like yesterday, the people that were once so important to me.
But people move on, I understand. That's why I never force anyone to stay, though I'm still the same.
I just hope that if there were one day, when you are recalling back those memories you had been through, there is a person like me appears across your mind. Even though you couldn't remember my name.
Just a simple reason why I'm happy when people are calling my name, correctly.
Yeah, I'm talking nonsense.... So Don't bother... =)
Comments
Post a Comment