Sienz...
Lack of motivation. Lack of confidence. Lack of optimism.
I don't know what I'm doing because basically I'm not doing anything.
I don't feel like doing anything...
I've been longing for Uni life for so long, but when the day is approaching, I feel like running away further.
I couldn't understand myself.
I can't brain.
I want to feel the excitement about Uni life, but all I could only felt pressured and worried.
That's not the right thing. I'm trying to make myself happy again.
I should just cut down my hopes towards private uni. I'm just looking forward to the facilities and accommodation. Don't mind me, I really care about that. We are supposed to work hard and enjoy our uni life right?
I love places with good, clean and organized facilities. But yeah, $$$.
So, I just have to accept what I got. And grow up to be independent!
I will survive.
Though I still feel like crying.
I don't know what I'm doing because basically I'm not doing anything.
I don't feel like doing anything...
I've been longing for Uni life for so long, but when the day is approaching, I feel like running away further.
I couldn't understand myself.
I can't brain.
I want to feel the excitement about Uni life, but all I could only felt pressured and worried.
That's not the right thing. I'm trying to make myself happy again.
I should just cut down my hopes towards private uni. I'm just looking forward to the facilities and accommodation. Don't mind me, I really care about that. We are supposed to work hard and enjoy our uni life right?
I love places with good, clean and organized facilities. But yeah, $$$.
So, I just have to accept what I got. And grow up to be independent!
I will survive.
Though I still feel like crying.
Comments
Post a Comment