Throwback July.

Yo! Had been procrastinating a lot as you can see I just blogged 2 post last month. :/ Lets cheer for the 8th month anniversary with my sofa! YAY~~~

Just realised I've been spending a lot last month since I went out quite frequent compared to earlier before. Almost every week I had outings with my friends. And yeah, this is definitely challenging my over-protective- Mum's patience and my own rights of freedom. Somemore I have annoying and evil siblings that like to add oil add salt add pepper to make stories, just as if they would be happy especially my bro seeing me being grounded. Urgh. That doesn't benefit you at all bro! =.= Accusing me for going out without permission, I did asked okay! Just not exactly YES. =/ I'm still very obedient kay! You go outside and see larh! Aiks.

Anyway, I admit I should save some money before Uni starts. Thinking back all those things I've done for July, I was actually quite "productive", in sense of spending money... Guiltiness overwhelmed. :S At least I finally finished my cross stitch after a month which I could finish it in a week time if I were hardworking enough... Then, I got to hangout with my girls more often last month, not to forget my form 6 mates before they start getting busy with their Uni life later. So many July babies that we got to celebrate their birthdays each and every week during July.

Throwback. KL trip with Wei Yi and Emily to find a farewell present for our dear May May.
Proud of our legs after exploring 10 malls.
Can only be that sampat when I'm with them. HAHA

Farewell dinner with May Yi. That girl who's having so much fun in Sg now.
How I wished we could go KL together. Gonna miss you banyak banyak~
(Because showing teeth wasn't that bad after all, at least in this picture. =D )

Then, we had a super failed advanced birthday surprise for Emily on the same day!
My arm looks super fat in this pic but since she is pretty so I'm fine. LOL 
We were so near to each other all the time but we didn't spend time with each other that often =( 
Well, she might be the only person who willing to fulfill my stupidest request when we hangout...
Escape together! YAY! <3
Feeling guilty for not celebrating with you on the exact day, but it's already my habit to spam people on their birthday everywhere, not because of guiltiness la ! So just bear with your annoying friend here kay! 
Birthday song delivery just for you! *wink wink

Here's the earlier July baby, Wai Teng. 
This was taken during her advanced birthday dinner celebration at Chilis, planned by her sclerenchyma bf, Edwin! Haha
It was actually a dramatic asking-for-permission night.
But it was worth it for this pair of cute couple.
Somemore I Suka this friend banyak banyak, as no matter where she goes, there will be laughter. =D
Too bad I forgot to take selfie with le RM5 Daddy... lol

The next week after that, we celebrated another birthday boy, Lee Hao Hong's birthday!
With Bak kut teh as dinner...
I'm not a fan of bak kut teh, but since the birthday boy told yi ling he wants to eat, we planned one for him lo! LOL It saved a lot of planning things because I had problems choosing where to eat, haha. I'm not a good planner indeed.
Brought him troubles for bringing me out, yeah, feel bad and sorry about that! I mean it.
Sad case for you to have a troublesome friend like me.. XD
Will try to keep the yumcha promise before my Uni starts, if you are free that time... lol 

I was blur enough to not notice that Syuen and Cheing actually had a plan on how to prepare the birthday cake. I simply thought that I just wanna follow them to buy cake that's all. I was once very touched that they were fighting for me. Sobs... Yuan lai they want me to surprise the birthday boy with the cake..
We spent half an hour in the car while waiting for Sun and Hubert.^^ (That's how we got this picture!)
Then we ended up by me carrying the cake all the way from the car to Snowflakes, yeap ALL THE WAY! Don't blame me if you termakan dust, that was Syuen's idea! haha

Just when I thought I should start saving money from now on... WEI YI, the august baby was back! XD So again, we got to celebrate her birthday in advance! It was a luxurious date indeed. Dinner and dessert at two of my craving list. *.*

Dinner at Jibby & Co. Ate soft shell crab burger with fork and spoon with image-less "eating face".
I don't think I would order any burger if I go to another western restaurant with other people. Except MyBurgerlab of course... LOL
Just because I have no idea how to eat a burger in a decent way! T.T

Then we had our coffee and desserts at The Coffee Club. 
We should have go the other way round, because we didn't not know most of the cakes were sold off and left only carrot cake and muffins.
But thanks to the super smart Emily, we celebrated her birthday with a super special way, as we got a special "candle" for our special Wei Yi! =D

First day of August was well-spent with the girls. <3

I guess I'm enough of throwback-ing for July.. Just some updates since I was extremely potato that I was lazy to update my blog. And lucky me to have my wifi line being smooth after it was lagging so many days! This is a super-delayed post I tell you! 

Oh yeah, to the lucky girl since I manage to update my blog today.. 

H.A.P.P.Y  S.W.E.E.T  20  S.I.E.W  W.E.I  Y.I  ! ! !
No more cheong hei post because it would never end if I continue. Just Miss me banyak banyak okayyy~~


That's all for now... Tata! 

2 more days to reality, thank you very much STPM. (Y)

Comments