Hi Hi!!!!

Say Hi to my brand new Layout!!!! It took me an hour to change it!! It was a hard decision you know!!! I love the previous one so much, especially the background!!! I love beach!!!! ^.^

Anyway, I think now is the best time to change my blog template!!! To refresh my emo Blog...LOL (I no emo all day long right???) Don't you think my blog look brighter now?? I am proud with my masterpiece!!!! =D  (Nah.... I know I didnt change my blog a lot...but I am happy with it)

I hope everything will be fine and smooth next year.... Is 2012!!!!! o.O We should not think to much...Haha... We will have a bright future!!!! =D We are all grown ups now!!! People are going to find part time jobs, going to college, having their brand new start next year, and I am going to form 6 too....Form 6 is not that bad right??At least I can save more money for uni and I have enough time to think of my future, I guess....Ahh....I shall finish my plan one by one first....

No matter what, I will face the reality from now on!!!!

Good luck everyone!!! Have a blessed new year!!!! =D

p.s   I Hope I can go countdown with my best friends!!!!  =)

Comments