Just a random one
I am writing my story again, My secondary life.......Is hard to remind myself about the things happened past few years, but I think I will remember them one by one soon, then I shall count the names appeared in my story, you might be one of the main characters in my story too!!!!! =D But I am not that stupid to write here, I will write elsewhere... hahaha......Okay, I am getting crazy.....LOL
Recently, there is something weird happening around. Straight to the point, I hate cheaters, especially those who cheat people for money, Old People.....!@#$$%^&* And now, can anyone tell me how to deal with these brainless people.....this piss me off and I really hate the feeling!!!!! Cheaters AWAY!!!!!!!! I must forget this...I dont want to waste the space in my brain to remember this stupid thing...... urgh......
Recently, there is something weird happening around. Straight to the point, I hate cheaters, especially those who cheat people for money, Old People.....!@#$$%^&* And now, can anyone tell me how to deal with these brainless people.....this piss me off and I really hate the feeling!!!!! Cheaters AWAY!!!!!!!! I must forget this...I dont want to waste the space in my brain to remember this stupid thing...... urgh......
Comments
Post a Comment