Should I buy a new dress for the prom??? Or just wear the old one???? Is this the right decision?? I feel wrong because I think I am wasting my parents' money. But this is once in a life time, I mean this is the only prom for secondary life. The prom is just like a full stop for my secondary life, sounds important right???
Well, Maybe I should not think too much. Maybe I could find a more suitable dress compared to my old one. I need to find something that matches myself. Is too hard to burn the fats on my arms in 4 days unless I am insane.... And of course I am Not!!!! LOL
I want to take nice pictures for the prom....So, I need to look better...which means....Burn Fats....Maybe I should not mention the word "fat", I should say I must look Thinner than now!!! =D
I will see later, who knows I can find my dress, who knows I think the old one is better....who knows??? =)
Well, Maybe I should not think too much. Maybe I could find a more suitable dress compared to my old one. I need to find something that matches myself. Is too hard to burn the fats on my arms in 4 days unless I am insane.... And of course I am Not!!!! LOL
I want to take nice pictures for the prom....So, I need to look better...which means....Burn Fats....Maybe I should not mention the word "fat", I should say I must look Thinner than now!!! =D
I will see later, who knows I can find my dress, who knows I think the old one is better....who knows??? =)
Comments
Post a Comment