To the one.....
I dont know why am I posting this, but I think maybe is because I want to post something to let you know....
Yesterday was an awesome night!!! It was far better than I thought. And of course I took a lot of pictures!!! (Y) When I first saw you in the prom, I thought of something......I should take a picture with you and other ex-classmates since yesterday was officially the last night of our secondary life. Anyway, there was a problem: I knew that others will be okay to take picture with me, but I was afraid that you wont agree...As you know, although we didnt talk to each other at school, but a lot of things happened in these past few years. So, I hesitated, then Jeannie ask you to take a picture with her, and she asked me too. I hoped you wont feel awkward since Jeannie was there. =)
Then, I was shocked when you sent me the message to apologize. And it was quite scary because I thought I did something wrong that makes you angry.....again....Haha..... Well, I said Is okay.....because at least you knew that you hurt me a lot....(saying that i'm stalker and annoying, stepped on my bag, misunderstanding, scolded me) and apologized sincerely. Honestly, I hated you when you treated me like that, but anyway, I was the one who started all these first (except for some..LOL), so I want to apologize for all the annoying stuffs too... And I accepted your apology!!!! =D
Well, just want you to know, you will never find another girl as stupid as I am.....doing the same thing again and again.... Haha And is hard for me to believe that you will feel guilty or anything...since every time we talk, it will end with argues. Btw, let me tell you, you dont have to feel guilty anymore....Remember what you told me??? No one force me to like someone...is my choice.....to like a person for such a long time....
Oh yeah!!! I noticed that I forgot to say thank you, thank you for wishing me good luck. For your information, my life ahead will be Awesome!!! =D And you too, All the best for everything!!!! I heard that you gonna start your college life soon... Good Luck!!! =D Not to forget, I wonder how you know that was me.... You know what I mean right???
Again, I dont know why am I writing this post here since I dont know whether you will see this post. But my sixth sense is telling me that you gonna see this someday....I just feel it. You read my blog before right??? And you saw the post I dedicated for you... Sigh....Okay,this is not that important now....LOL
So, here is the end. We will meet each other on the next 6C gathering. All the best for you. See you in future. The next time I meet you again, I will treat you like a friend, an old friend. Bye. =)
p.s If and only if, you really read this, I would like to know... Haha... But If you didnt see this, let it be a secret forever. I never regret that I spent the 11 years, because.....I think....is worth it.... =)
Yesterday was an awesome night!!! It was far better than I thought. And of course I took a lot of pictures!!! (Y) When I first saw you in the prom, I thought of something......I should take a picture with you and other ex-classmates since yesterday was officially the last night of our secondary life. Anyway, there was a problem: I knew that others will be okay to take picture with me, but I was afraid that you wont agree...As you know, although we didnt talk to each other at school, but a lot of things happened in these past few years. So, I hesitated, then Jeannie ask you to take a picture with her, and she asked me too. I hoped you wont feel awkward since Jeannie was there. =)
Then, I was shocked when you sent me the message to apologize. And it was quite scary because I thought I did something wrong that makes you angry.....again....Haha..... Well, I said Is okay.....because at least you knew that you hurt me a lot....(saying that i'm stalker and annoying, stepped on my bag, misunderstanding, scolded me) and apologized sincerely. Honestly, I hated you when you treated me like that, but anyway, I was the one who started all these first (except for some..LOL), so I want to apologize for all the annoying stuffs too... And I accepted your apology!!!! =D
Well, just want you to know, you will never find another girl as stupid as I am.....doing the same thing again and again.... Haha And is hard for me to believe that you will feel guilty or anything...since every time we talk, it will end with argues. Btw, let me tell you, you dont have to feel guilty anymore....Remember what you told me??? No one force me to like someone...is my choice.....to like a person for such a long time....
Oh yeah!!! I noticed that I forgot to say thank you, thank you for wishing me good luck. For your information, my life ahead will be Awesome!!! =D And you too, All the best for everything!!!! I heard that you gonna start your college life soon... Good Luck!!! =D Not to forget, I wonder how you know that was me.... You know what I mean right???
Again, I dont know why am I writing this post here since I dont know whether you will see this post. But my sixth sense is telling me that you gonna see this someday....I just feel it. You read my blog before right??? And you saw the post I dedicated for you... Sigh....Okay,this is not that important now....LOL
So, here is the end. We will meet each other on the next 6C gathering. All the best for you. See you in future. The next time I meet you again, I will treat you like a friend, an old friend. Bye. =)
p.s If and only if, you really read this, I would like to know... Haha... But If you didnt see this, let it be a secret forever. I never regret that I spent the 11 years, because.....I think....is worth it.... =)
Comments
Post a Comment