6.7.2013
Well, It was a very special day. Why?
Because it was my PAPA's Big Day! <3 Oh my so lengzai daddy, so proud! No one will believe you are a 50++ years old man! Haha
You must stay healthy always and spend more time with me yeah! =D
And also,
6C Gathering Night!
I thought I won't be able to make it this year because they changed the plan to yumcha session at night. But at last I managed to attend it, after non-stop asking for permission and goodwill from my friend for giving me a ride! My primary friends are so nice and I'm a bit touched, since I'm always the troublesome one...
We went to sri melur at first but we changed our location to Ya-Qi's house because we need a round table. At last we all gathered at the playground near her house and made a big circle.. Chats, updates and gossips. Not to forget all those throwback memories! Never fail to make me laugh so hard when we talked about those old times, about classmates and teachers, about all those mad things we did last time. It was the best attendance after so many years. 19 out of 47 people.. NOT BAD LARH!
Candid photo with 6C pose! =)
No matter what, this is worth it. No regrets. I'm happy to see them again! It's more than enough! I shouldn't think too much before that.. Things will turn out right in the end, isn't it?
Each and everyone of us changed a lot... This is what that makes primary gathering special! We know how we looked like during childhood and we know how puberty make changes on us! That Feeling, is beyond description I guess.
Ah, I went back earlier and missed the "ice and water" game...
There will always be next time right? =)

Comments
Post a Comment