Imma Nervous!

This time, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY NERVOUS!!! About my STPM Second Sem result of course... Especially for my chem and bio.... :S 

My heart and my hands are trembling whenever I think about it.... Damn worried about my results this time... Sigh... 

The result will be coming out on Monday they said.... Teacher asked us to print out our own result before we go to school.... Means we have to wake up early in the morning, Very Early, like 3 am in the morning? Just to check our results and print it out.... Oh come on.... If the internet or the website is not down, I might check it earlier instead of waking up early like a zombie facing at the computer and being nervous with my brain that is still falling asleep? What talking me... 

I'm just hoping for the best this time... Not like the first sem, they didn't give me the enough period time to chill myself and being calm when I got my results... Decisions have to be made asap, which I didn't even want to make any decisions... So, my fingers are crossed now!! I just want to get B or above for my chem and bio... Is okay for not getting A for those two subjects, but at least let me get what i wished for right? I had tried my best!!

And I'm going to have muet tests on the coming saturday... If only I can just hand in the essay I did few days ago... It's the very first time that I got band 5 for my essay!! Still happy even though it's just a practice... If only I can write that good for my Muet Writing test!!! Finger's crossed! x2

I shall put in all my efforts and wish for the best then!! There's nothing better than giving myself a motivation to study and work hard! =P

Wish me luck kay! =) 

Comments