What kind of Feelings I should have?
The result was out this early morning. I was in hesitation whether I should check my result online or using sms... Then I went to sleep. And after a few hours later, I decided to send the text to check my stpm sem 2 result via SMS. I thought it would take a long time for me to get a reply, so I intended to check it after school. Who on earth knows that I got my replied within 10 seconds.... :O It's kinda efficient when it comes to money, 20 cents for a text man! Whatever, that was not the thing that matters!!
And Jeng Jeng, my heart almost stop beating when I checked my result... 1 A-, 1 B+ and 2 Bs! Not that good compared to my first sem... actually.... But, I don't know what kind of feelings or what kind of expressions should I give when I go to school and people ask me for my results. No hard feelings when you are reading this kay!! Not to say I'm satisfied with my results or not, it's neither very good nor very bad... It's just Okayyyy....
My Maths T is still okay, I'm happy with it.. My Chem and Bio got the results that are acceptable, which I don't have to retake them... BUT MY PA, PAAAAAAA!!!!! I have no idea about it. I had a little heartbreak when I saw my PA getting B+. Again, I repeat, please don't put any hard feelings on me... I just can't figure out what kind of big mistakes I made... I'm quite confident with my graph and I think my essay is not that bad, Maybe the structure questions? Or maybe my essay is seriously bad? =/ So damn pek cek about it... Haih Not remarking it anyway, it's just plain wasting my money and time.... in my point of view larh.. Blame myself then.
Gonna put all my efforts for this one last sem I guess, I have no other choices right? Retaking papers is so not my style since I know I can't cope with it and I usually return the knowledge back to the teachers after exam... =/ Need to have the determination to stay in the jungle longer during exam seasons this time! Too much distractions during last sem, so this sem, I will find back the jungle ME! >.<
I have high expectations towards myself... that's all... please do tolerate with ngam cham Huey. Thank you very much! =P
Back to Muet practices then!
And Jeng Jeng, my heart almost stop beating when I checked my result... 1 A-, 1 B+ and 2 Bs! Not that good compared to my first sem... actually.... But, I don't know what kind of feelings or what kind of expressions should I give when I go to school and people ask me for my results. No hard feelings when you are reading this kay!! Not to say I'm satisfied with my results or not, it's neither very good nor very bad... It's just Okayyyy....
My Maths T is still okay, I'm happy with it.. My Chem and Bio got the results that are acceptable, which I don't have to retake them... BUT MY PA, PAAAAAAA!!!!! I have no idea about it. I had a little heartbreak when I saw my PA getting B+. Again, I repeat, please don't put any hard feelings on me... I just can't figure out what kind of big mistakes I made... I'm quite confident with my graph and I think my essay is not that bad, Maybe the structure questions? Or maybe my essay is seriously bad? =/ So damn pek cek about it... Haih Not remarking it anyway, it's just plain wasting my money and time.... in my point of view larh.. Blame myself then.
Gonna put all my efforts for this one last sem I guess, I have no other choices right? Retaking papers is so not my style since I know I can't cope with it and I usually return the knowledge back to the teachers after exam... =/ Need to have the determination to stay in the jungle longer during exam seasons this time! Too much distractions during last sem, so this sem, I will find back the jungle ME! >.<
I have high expectations towards myself... that's all... please do tolerate with ngam cham Huey. Thank you very much! =P
Back to Muet practices then!
Comments
Post a Comment