Yo July!

Half of the year is gone.... Well, didn't really expect that time could actually passes that fast and 6 months later I'll have total freedom!! Perhaps...

Finised my muet speaking test in the morning on the first day of July. The topic was about how to promote our country to be more internationally well known, and my option? FOOD PARADISE! Haha
Well, it was counted as an easy topic, if you compared to all those about economy, nation and other wider range topics... I could have done better if I didn't crap a lot at first and I should have conclude our discussion earlier. Felt a bit guilty for my blurriness... Anyway, I did my best and I used up my 2 minutes for task A! Cheers! =D

What that really annoys me at the meantime is all those bio projects... INSECT COLLECTION is the one that kills me a lot... For your information, insects are my natural enemies, or maybe not, I just don't like them. And I won't simply go and kill insects since they are innocent and if they leave my alone.. But for this project, urgh, never thought of that there will be one day, I can actually hold the container with a dead cockroach in it and hope it dies nicely... =.= But I still have the phobia on touching it, don't even try to ask me to open the legs of the bugs...T.T Oh come on, I'm a bio student that will not even think of taking bio subject in the future, why am I torturing myself like this.... Sigh

And guess what, the Quadrat project.  Counting grasses one by one. You must be kidding me. To make things worse, we are asked to find the species of the grasses.... Jaw drops* Grass is just GRASS to me! And you expect me to find the their names... Great enough...

Not to forget that we are having test in the end of the month... T.T When I have no idea what I have learnt for the past few weeks, especially Chemistry... Someone saves me please...  Sob Sob

Maybe I should just stop crapping and start studying. Stop taking nap and sleeping late everyday... My life cycle nowadays... Totally messed up!

Primary school gathering will be on this week, probably... Hmmm... The same old wishes. Let me go... pleaseeeee....

Comments